Kiri Vehera Polonnaruwa from the lake side
This has been built by a queen of king Parakramabahu (1153-1186) called â€œSubadraâ€. The original name of this has been â€œRupavathi Stupaâ€. This too is a part of Ãƒlahana Privena and stands 80 feet in height today.
This is also the second biggest stupa in Polonnaruwa today. Also it is the only stupa to survive the 900 years of forces of nature and still is in the original condition.